We were scheduled to have all of our final inspections passed and the studio open full-tilt this weekend. Unfortunately, we need to build a fence around the loading dock area and tweak a few other last details to make it all official.
Needless to say, that will be happening ASAP. But we're on hold with the opening until it gets built and inspected.
We won't be open this weekend or Monday, but we will of course post an update on Monday.
I can tell you that the studio is awesome. The heat is awesome and the room feels incredible. We will be open soon. We are terribly sorry that this has taken longer than expected, but that's how things go sometimes.
We will be back on Monday with a full update and we will do Power In The Park again this Sunday, weather permitting!